- 1 2,357 plastics and rubber products manufacturing businesses in the U.S. have between one and four employees in 2016
- 2 New manufacturing orders for primary metals climb 1.9 percent in August
- 3 New manufacturing orders for electronic computer manufacturing climb 3.8 percent in September
- 4 Inventories in iron and steel mills and ferroalloy and steel product manufacturing industry fall 1.1 percent in September
- 5 Four businesses in 56447 had between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Minnesota Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.