- 1 16 licenses lapsed in Cook County during Q3 2019
- 2 Grocery and related products wholesalers report 3.6 percent increase in year-over-year December inventories
- 3 ISD#916 Northeast Metro: 86 percent of students did not meet standards on the mathematics portion of MCA during 2017-18
- 4 Julie Mall donates $900 to Tina Smith's campaign committee in December
- 5 909 Waconia Middle School students took the mathematics portion of the MCA in 2017-2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Minnesota Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.